FV-4M1 Watts 3/4" Automatic Air Vent (0590723)
Series FV-4 Automatic Vent Valves are used in commercial and residential hydronic heating applications to provide automatic air venting for hot or cold water distribution systems. It consists of a brass body construction with male NPT connection, brass cover, air vent with silicone rubber seal, polyethylene float with valve plug, and automatic vent. Series FV-4M1 has a high temperature rating and is ideal for use with glycol systems or for use as an anti-vacuum device. It can also be installed to permit the separation and dispersal of air while fluid is circulating in the system. Can be disassembled for inspection and cleaning.
- Body and cover are brass construction
- Air vent with silicone rubber seal
- Impurities do not usually affect function as maximum float line of water is always lower than the valve seal
- Float is high temperature resistant polyethylene
- Suitable for use with glycol systems
- Can be disassembled for inspection and cleaning