American Standard EN30L-6 30 Gallon Short Low Boy Residential Electric Water Heater
EN30L-6 American Standard 30 Gallon Short Low Boy Residential Electric Water Heater
- COMPLIES WITH NAECA REQUIREMENTS - Eective April 16, 2015, and Federal Energy Conservation Standards, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conversation Act, (EPCA), as amended.
- SURFACE MOUNT THERMOSTATS - Fully automatic for temperature control. Factory installed manual reset energy cut-o prevents overheating.
- DOUBLE HEATING ELEMENTS - Dual screw-in heating elements transfer heat directly to water to conserve energy
- SELF-CLEANING - Turbulence inducing cold water inlet-tube engineered to diminish hard water area sediment deposits.
- INCOLOY ELEMENTS - Are low watt density and installed into every model to operate more eciently and last longer.
- NON-CFC FOAM INSULATED - Saves energy and reduces fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- HEAVY GAUGES STEEL TANK - For extra years of trouble-free service.
- GLASS-LINED TANK - Inner tank glass-lined with Dura-Glas and red at 1600° F for optimum protection from the eects of corrosion.
- MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD - To protect tank life.
- FACTORY INSTALLED DIELECTRIC HOT AND COLD WATER CONNECTIONS - 3/4 in NPT water connections to extend tank life and for easier installations.
- BRASS DRAIN VALVE - Durable to prevent unintentional breakage.
- FACTORY INSTALLED HEAT TRAPS - Reduces standby heat loss in water piping.
- TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE - Factory provided T & P Valve can be relocated from side to optional top opening.
- CERTIFIED BY UNDER WRITERS LABORATORIES - UL Listed to 174, meets or exceeds eciency requirements of the Department of Energy, all models comply with and meets or exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b, National Appliance Energy Conservation Act, ANSI requirements, and tested in accordance with D.O.E. test procedures and all state energy eciency standards.
- CHOICE OF SIX OR TWELVE YEARS LIMITED TANK WARRANTY - Includes 6 or 12 Years Limited Warranty on Component Parts