T430.730.002 American Standard Berwick Central Thermostat Trim Lever Handle - Chrome
The Berwick Collection from American Standard ties fluid elegance with defined precision to complete this full line of bathroom faucets. With ribbon-like style, this collection remains steadily classic, yet is reminiscent of sleek, streaming design. Berwick’s contemporary, but subtle flair is sure to bring a renewed look to any bathroom.
The American Standard T430.730.002 Berwick Central Thermostat Trim Lever Handle - Chrome Features:
- Brass Casting: Highest quality faucet material for durability & long life.
- Wax Thermostatic Unit: Permits shuttle valve to move between the hot and cold seats to maintain the pre-selected constant water temperature.
- Back to Back Capable: Hot and cold can be reversed.
- Spring-Loaded Check Valves: When the hot and cold water enters the fitting, both supplies pass through the spring-loaded check valves to prevent cross flow of hot and cold water.
- Integrated Stop Valves: Ensure easy cleaning and servicing.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding. Maximum water temperature limit may be reduced to 104 or 109 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Available with 1/2" or 3/4" NPT inlets and outlets. The valve has a high flow rate, ideal for mutiple outlet installations.
- ADA Compliant: Yes