K 2971-KS-NA Kohler High flow Rite-Temp® pressure balancing valve with stops
The new K-2971-KS supersedes the K-306-KS valve and features a redesigned pressure balance module to provide superior resistance to mineral deposits and aggressive water conditions combined with simplified installation and maintenance. The new valve utilizes existing K-306-KS valve trim and is dimensionally identical for simplified conversion to the new design.
- High 13.0gpm flow rate - ideal for multiple outlet installations or rapid bath filling
- Utilizes existing K-306-KS valve trim - completely interchangeable
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation at flow rates as low as 1.75 gpm; far below federally mandated standards of 2.5 gpm
- Superior resistance to aggressive or treated water conditions or mineral build-up
- Forged brass one piece valve body for long term reliability
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs