K-6418-0 Kohler Cimarron Comfort Height Two Piece Round Front 1.28 gpf Touchless Toilet with AquaPiston Flushing Technology - White
The KOHLER touchless toilet is the no-touch flush for your home. Just hold your hand over the tank sensor to activate the flush. No handle to touch means fewer germs to pick up or leave behind. This Cimarron toilet features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
- Flush is activated by a no-touch sensor mounted inside the tank.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (included).
- Two-piece toilet.
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Seat and supply line not included.
- When batteries are low, the unit will beep five times at half-second intervals when activated to indicate it's time to replace them.
- Combination consists of the K-5693 tank and the K-4347 bowl.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Touchless module projects a field through the top of the tank lid that senses your hand, causing the toilet to flush.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance.
- Touchless only adds three simple steps to installation.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- DryLock™ System saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage.