G13310SS Price Pfister Pfirst Series Kitchen Pullout Spray Faucet - Stainless Steel
This Family includes a full-line-up of faucets for kitchen, laundry, lavatory and tub/shower. Even as an opening price point famiily collection, all of these faucets are covered by the Pfister Lifetime Warranty. Superior design and great value..that's what Pfirst Series is all about.
- All brass faucet body construction - Weight: 5.25 LBS
- Single hole installation
- 1 metal lever handles
- ADA Compliant
- Escutcheon (cover plate) for existing three hole installations is included
- Industry leading, lifetime ceramic disc valve
- Equipped with pull-out spray nozzle
- Spout swivels up to 180 degrees for increased versatility
- Overall height: 9.875" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout height: 6.25" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout reach: 8.8125" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- 2.2 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks (counter tops) up to 1.75" thick
- Low lead compliant - complies with state-mandated low-lead requirements for plumbing products
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Single post mounting ring and 3-hole deckplate
- 38" pull-out hose
- Fully covered under Pfister's Pforever Lifetime Warranty
Not so great
I bought this faucet for our kitchen sink eight years ago and it recently sprang a leak on the top side that sprays water straight up into the air whenever we turn on the faucet. I tried covering the hold with epoxy, with no luck. I will need to replace the faucet and I would expect it to last more than eight years.
Easy To Clean
Recommend to a Friend? No
Submitted by Vermont Teacher in Saxtons River, VT on 2013-10-20
An upgrade that costs less money!!
I bought this faucet to replace a same style faucet from Delta that costs hundreds more. After rebuilding the Delta more times then I wanted the connection of the pull out faucet blew up. Hmm, a small rubber hose that is secured to the line with a little plastic clip!! The Price Fister was a solid alternative, the same connection was a solid metal connection that screwed on. Simple to install too. The difference in quality and price make this Price Fister a hands down winner in my book!
Easy To Clean
Best UsesFamily Kitchen
Recommend to a Friend? Yes
Submitted by Bud Wiser in Houston, Texas on 2013-08-20