D-100-270-AS American Standard 100 Gallon Heavy Duty Natural Gas Commercial Water Heater
The American Standard Commercial Gas 'D' Series Models are designed to deliver large quantities of hot water economically utilizing only the most advanced energy saving techniques. Customary applications include industrial buildings, carwashes, hospitals, hotels, laundromats, motels, restaurants, schools, & multi-family developments up to 30 single or 21 double bath units.
- HEAVY GAUGE DURA-GLAS™ LINED STEEL TANK – Provides optimal protection against corrosion effects for added years of trouble-free service.
- NON CFC FOAM INSULATION – Maximizes heat retention to save energy & reduce fuel costs.
- EQUIPPED WITH 4 ANODE RODS – Maximizes tank life. • ELECTRONIC DIRECT SPARK IGNITION – Eliminates the requirement of a standing pilot.
- AUTOMATIC MOTORIZED FLUE DAMPER – Reduces operating costs during standby periods.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE SETTINGS – 24 Volt controls allow simultaneous delivery of 180°F sanitizing & 140°F general purpose hot water.
- FACTORY INSTALLED ENERGY CUT-OFF SYSTEM & PRESSURE TEMPERATURE RELIEF VALVE EFFORTLESS UNIVERSAL / MULTIPLE UNIT REPLACEMENT – Circulating water connections lines are Top 1 1/2” and 2” Front & Rear.
- CERTIFIED TO 300 PSI TEST & 150 PSI WORKING PRESSURES CSA INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED – Up to 180°F operation as an automatic storage or circulating tank heater.
- FULL SIZED HAND-HOLE CLEANOUT.
- FOUR YEAR LIMITED TANK WARRANTY – On inner glass lined tank and one year limited warranty on all other components.