T508508 American Standard Princeton Bath/Shower Trim - Oil Rubbed Bronze (Pictured in Polished Chrome)
- Pressure Balancing Valve Cartridge: Maintains constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure. Diaphragm system engineered to
eliminate cross flow. Avoids failure due to mineral deposits - ideal for use in hard water.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Exclusive Plaster Guard: Plaster guard is designed to protect valve during installation and serve as a mounting plate for thin-wall installations. Two piece design allows valve to be
tested prior to trim installation.
- Wide Rough-in Range: From 1-5/8" to 3-1/4".