Bradford White ULG2100H853N 100 Gallon 85,000 BTU Light Duty Commercial Ultra Low NOx High Input Gas Water Heater
ULG2100H853N Bradford White 100 Gallon 85,000 BTU Light Duty Commercial Ultra Low NOx High Input Gas Water Heater
- Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication—Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
Separate Immersed Thermowell—High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Ultra Low NOx Burner with Primary and Secondary Air Distribution Devices—Ensures proper air to gas ratio for reduction of NOx generated by the combustion process.
- Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet 2 Total Performance System—Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600 F (871 C).
- More Precise Temperature Control —With an adjustable temperature up to 180 F.
- Side Connections—3/4" NPT tappings allow an easy connection for space heating applications (potable water only).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Pedestal Base—Rugged and durable base allows easy transport and positioning, while providing corrosion-resistant contact with floor.
- Water Connections—Factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and ease installation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod—Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Hand Hole Cleanout—Allows inspection of tank interior and facilitates the removal of sediment deposits (optional on 75T models).
- 4" (107 mm) “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper-proof design.
- Design Certified by CSA International (formerly AGA and CGA).
- ULG250H553N Complies with the latest Ultra Low NOx requirement (10 ng/J NOx limit), ULG275H763N / ULG2100H853N (14 ng/J NOx limit).