K-7521-CP Kohler Wave Touchless Hybrid 1.28 gpf Toilet Flushometer - Chrome
WAVE technology offers hygienic touchless operation on command. Activating only when a hand is waved directly over the flushometer, the sensor eliminates random flushing that can be frightening for children. And by removing false actuations, WAVE technology provides even greater water savings.
- Powered by the 30-year Hybrid Energy System.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint technology for accurate activation.
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2-inch top spud coupling connection.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) for low water consumption.
- Piston valve technology offers reliable and accurate flushing performance across pressures.
- Activation distance is factory set - no adjustments on-site.
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber exposed to waterway.
- Manual courtesy flush button (works without DC power).
- Solid metal construction for durability and reliability.
- Fixture-mount design.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER® 1.28 gpf toilet.
- 24-hour sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.