K-99105-2BZ Kohler Moxie 2.5 gpm Rainhead with Wireless Speaker - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Showering has never been so fun. Moxie lets you stream your favorite music, news, or talk radio right in the shower with you. The Moxie rainhead holds a portable wireless speaker that pairs wirelessly with Bluetooth®-enabled devices to deliver high-quality audio to your shower. The speaker docks directly into the rainhead, so your music is closer than ever when showering. While it plays your favorite sounds, this rainhead uses air-induction spray technology to deliver a luxurious and drenching "rain" experience. Moxie is easy to install and use; the wireless speaker pops out for recharging, then securely pops back in for use while showering. You can even take it with you as a wireless speaker to use in any room of the house, or on the go.
- Rainhead with wireless speaker streams your personalized music playlists, news, and other audio in the shower.
- Optimized 8-inch sprayface with 80 nozzles creates a dense uniform spray pattern for consistent coverage and feeling of warmth.
- Syncs with Bluetooth*®-enabled devices including smart phones, MP3 players, tablets, and laptops located up to 32 feet away.
- 2.5 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Water-resistant wireless speaker pops in and out of showerhead for easy recharging.
- Total harmonic distortion: 1.5 watts at 1kHz with < 1% distortion.
- Wireless speaker can be used outside the shower space, independent of the showerhead, to stream music in any room.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ION battery provides approx. 7 hours of run time. (Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles.)
- 1/2-inch NPT connection.
- Speaker stand easily holds speaker and helps direct speaker face.
- Moxie rainhead features Katalyst® air-induction technology.
- Pairs best with HydroRail-R or the K-10124 Right-Angle showerarm (sold separately).
- *The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kohler Co. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.