2470-20 Milwaukee M12 Cordless PVC Shear - Tool Only
Cutting faster, cleaner and closer than traditional methods, the new M12 Cordless PVC Shear utilizes a super sharp stainless steel blade for burr-free cuts, slices through 2” PVC in as fast as 3 seconds, and offers an offset blade to cut PVC mounted to a stud or close to a wall. Powered by the MILWAUKEE M12 LITHIUM-ION battery, the new PVC Shear is able to cut over 200 times on a single charge.
Features:Powerful Mechanism - Cuts up to 2" schedule 40 PVC in 3 secondsUltra Sharp Blade with Pierce Point - No burrs or shavings to removeOffset Blade - Cuts PVC / PEX in-wall, in-ground, or close to wallQuick Return Blade - Increased productivity during repetitive cutsAll Metal Planetary Drive - Delivers over 200 cuts per chargeStainless Steel Blade and Aluminum Jaw - Impact, water and rust resistantVariable Speed Trigger - Controlled cut in warm or cold weatherOn Board Fuel Gauge - Displays remaining run-time
• Voltage: 12V
• Torque: 1,900 in-lbs.
• Capacity: 2" PVC (2-3/8" O.D.)
• Blade: 3mm Reinforced Stainless Steel
• Shear Head: Water/Rust Resistant Aluminum Jaw
• Switch Type: Two-Action, Variable Speed with Reverse
• Gear Drive: All-Metal Planetary Drive with Protecting Clutch
• Blade Return: Quick Release or Powered Return
• Blade Wrench: On-Board Storage
• Fuel Gauge: Yes
• Length: 14-3/8"
• Battery: M12 Compact or XC (not included)
• Tool Weight: 4.7 lbs.
2470 M12 PVC Shear-Bare Tool Only(Batteries and charger sold separately)