EF-60T-125E-3N Bradford White 60 Gallon 125,000 BTU Commercial Gas High Efficiency Water Heater
The eF Series utilizes exclusive designs and technologies for unsurpassed installation flexibility and performance. Ultra High Thermal Efficiencies make the Bradford White eF Series an exceptional commercial gas water heater. Several eF Series models are now ENERGY STAR qualified. Last but not least, the eF Series is extremely quiet, a feature building owners, managers and occupants will appreciate.
- Thermal Efficiency up to 99.1% - Ultra High Efficiency results in less fuel consumption and greater hot water recovery.
- ICON HD - Intelligent proven design combines temperature control, diagnostic codes, and system ignition functions into a single control board with a digital LCD display.
- ENERGY STAR Models Available - EF60T125 & EF100T (150,199,250,399) Models.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet Sediment Reduction System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in the tank.
- Direct Spark Ignition - For improved operational dependability and durability.
- Operation Mode - Two different digitally displayed operation modes have the capability of adjusting the temperature setting up to 180°F (82°C), and adjusting the degree setting (ºF to ºC, or ºC to ºF).
- Service Mode - Eight different digitally displayed service screens can be easily cycled through by pressing the select button. There is the capability of adjusting the temperature setting up to 180°F (82°C), adjusting the degree setting (ºF to ºC, or ºC to ºF), locking the maximum temperature setting that can be adjusted in operation mode, displaying the temperature sensor reading, displaying the flame current, and displaying diagnostic codes.
- Premix Power Burner - A self compensating negative regulation system automatically increases or decreases fuel flow when a change in combustion air is detected. This provides the range for optimum combustion and efficiency (automatic high altitude compatibility).
- Flexible Venting - The eF Series can vent vertically or horizontally with either 2 in, 3 in or 4 in (51mm, 76mm or 107mm) PVC, CPVC or ABS (not approved for Canada) vent pipe, and is approved for direct vent closed combustion applications, or those applications that require inside air for combustion. The eF Series is also approved for unbalanced venting, which means the air intake pipe doesn’t have to be vented the same distance as the exhaust.
- Ultra Quiet Operation.
- A Single Exhaust Pressure Switch.
- 1 in (25mm) NPT Side Connections for Space Heating.
- Sanitizing Capability - Temperature setting up to 180°F (82°C).
- Complies with the latest ultra-low NOx requirement (14 ng/J NOx limit).
- ASME Code Available on All Models.
- NSF Construction Available.