CB1178DA Central Brass Slant Back Faucet - Chrome
• With Pop-Up Drain / 4 To 6 Inch Adjustable Centers
• The slant back lavatory faucet is designed with two solid cast brass bodies and a center brass connecting tee. The faucet bodies have 1/2-14 NPS union supply connections. The stems are all brass with a double O-Ring seal and rubber seat washer. The canopy handles are zinc die cast with a chrome plated finish. The faucet tee connection is made for fitting sinks with different hole locations. The center tee may be cut off for closer hole requirements. The faucet is equipped with a water saving rator that limits the flow rate. The pop up drain is brass with a chrome plated finish. The stopper and guide assembly can be easily removed for cleaning.
• Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM @ 60 psi
• ADA Compliant and Meets ASME A112.18.1M
• ANSI/NSF 61/Section 9 Certified