G5026 Guardian Equipment Eye Wash/Drench Hose for Wall Mounting
Dual purpose eyewash/drench hose for wall mounting. Unit meets the provisions of ANSI Z358.1 - 2004 as both an eyewash and a drench hose. Unit may be left in the mounting bracket for use as a fixed eyewash, leaving user’s hands free. Alternatively, unit may be removed for use as a drench hose to rinse any part of user’s eyes, face or body.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: Forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. Valve has replaceable stainless steel seat for exceptional durability. Locking clip engages when handle is depressed, providing “hands free” operation. Valve stays open until locking clip is released.
- Hose: 8' reinforced PVC hose. 300 PSI maximum working pressure.
- Mounting: Bracket with spring clips to hold unit on wall. Clips position spray heads and handle to face forward at all times.
- Supply: 3/8" NPT male swivel-type inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.