8901B Haws Emergency Body Spray
Often times it is beneficial to have a hose unit like the 8901B to assist in the irrigation process. The drench head can be easily activated with integral squeeze lever, providing a maximum coverage area for the body with its soft flowing streams of water. Unit is conveniently mounted using wall clips keeping the emergency equipment held firmly against the wall.
- Dust cover allows for the spray head to stay protected from debris when not in use
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- 8 foot (243.8 cm) swivel hose provides an extended coverage area to further optimize the irrigation process
- In order to comply with state codes the use of a vacuum breaker is required with all hand held body spray units (Haws offers model SP212)
- Per ANSI, "Hand held drench hoses provide support for emergency shower and eyewash units, but shall not replace them."