K-7535-CP Kohler Tripoint Exposed Hybrid 1.6 gpf Flushometer for Toilet Installation - Chrome
Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, Touchless flushometers with Tripoint technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These flushometer valves, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, are UL listed and comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Powered by the 30-year Hybrid Energy System.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint™ technology for accurate activation.
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2-inch top spud coupling connection
- Piston valve technology offers reliable and accurate flushing performance across pressures.
- Activation distance is factory set - no adjustments on-site.
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber exposed to waterway.
- Manual courtesy flush button (works without DC power).
- Solid metal construction for durability and reliability.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER 1.6 gpf (gallons per flush) toilets.
- Fixture-mount design.
- H : 16-3/4"