WCR-9SS Little Giant Wastewater Collection & Removal System (509082)
The new Little Giant WCR-9S wastewater system is designed for collection and removal of water run-off from low-lying problem areas. Available pre-packaged with steel cover; discharge and electrical connections made through the side of basin, allowing top of basin to be flush with ground level. No digging is required for servicing the system. Unit is equipped with schedule 40 PVC discharge piping with a pre-drilled air-bleed hole and a full flow check valve with stainless steel clamp bands. The unit is also equipped with a 2" bulkhead fitting to easily route power cords out of basin. Comes equipped with a 4/10 HP 9S Series wastewater and sewage ejector pump.
• Handles liquid and solid waste materials up to 2" diameter
• Larger capacity extends pump life by reducing pump cycles
• 20"x30" polyethylene basin with ribs for added strength
• 4" molded external inlet hub to accept flexible coupling
• Molded torque stops in bottom of basin to locate and secure pump
• Anti-flotation collar
• Available in structural foam or steel cover with stainless steel cover bolts
• 360º molded handle for ease of transportation and installation
• Schedule 40 PVC discharge piping with pre-drilled air-bleed hole
• Full flow check valve
• Includes Little Giant's 9S Series 4/10 HP sewage ejector pump
• System installs flush with ground to service pump without digging
• Side discharge and electrical connections
• Horsepower: 4/10
• Flow: 80 GPM @ 5' of Head
• Cord Lenght: 15'
• Shut Off: 18'
• Voltage: 115
• Hertz: 60
• Amps: 13
• Watts: 1020
• Weight: 69