2205-20 Milwaukee Fork Meter
The Milwaukee Fork Meter is a heavy duty True-RMS electrical tester for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The 2205-20 is four tools in one providing current measurement, voltage measurement, voltage detection and task lighting. In addition, the new tool provides a wide 0.63” fork opening, high 200amp current range and a high contrast white-on-black display. Covered by Milwaukee 5-Year Warranty.
• Measures up to 200amp, Wide 0.63” jaw opening
• Wide Voltage range to 1000 AC /DC volt
• True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
• Lo-Z measurement to eliminate ghost voltage
• Built-In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light
• High Contrast, White on Black Display with Backlight for easy reading
• Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
• CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V for greater safety
• Voltage Range: 1000V AC/DC
• Fork Opening: 0.63"
• AC Amps: 200
• AC and DC Volts: 1000
• Switch Type: Dial
• Battery: Alkaline
• Length: 8.0"
• 2205-20 Fork Meter
• Test Leads
• (2) AA Batteries